DUWP Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitoli - Editor and Proof Reader

3 posters

Go down

Pitoli - Editor and Proof Reader Empty Pitoli - Editor and Proof Reader

Post  pitoli Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 am

Hi!

I’m Kimmie Nguyen, although I go by the username pitoli online. Most people never know this, but I’m half Korean and half Vietnamese. I’ve lived in Southern California my entire life, and am looking forward to (hopefully) moving faarrrrr away for university. So far I have my sights set on architecture, but I don’t really have a Plan B so we’ll see what happens if that doesn’t work. Academic strengths are definitely in English - I love Creative Writing and am pretty nitpicky when editing, so I hope I bring something to the table in DUWP.

I’ve always loved drawing, although I stopped taking lessons a long time ago. I taught myself how to draw manga. Major influences for me include Kosuke Fujishima and Hiromu Arakawa. I try and fail at imitating different styles to see how I can incorporate them into my own techniques. I love hands-on work because I don’t get to do it too often. I'm also really into photography, if you've seen my DA gallery you'll know - I'm absolutely obsessed with my macro lens.

About my personality - I’m a mix of things. To most people I’m extremely subtle and quiet, and I prefer to solve problems and show leadership indirectly, through giving advice and suggestions to others. I’m almost never going, “Okay, now do this and that” in a commanding way. On the other hand, even though I’m quiet by nature, I’m actually pretty forthcoming with my ideas and emotions because I don’t like getting looked over.

I have a sarcastic streak but also have the type of humor where I laugh at myself a lot. (I hope that’s a healthy habit.) I tend to write in caps when I’m excited, and use ridiculous expressions like LULZ and OTL a lot...sorry if that annoys you.

So, now that you know a little bit about me, I just wanted to say I’m looking forward to working with and learning from you all!

This production team is going to be fureaking awesome.

Last edited by pitoli on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
pitoli
pitoli

http://pitoli.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pitoli - Editor and Proof Reader Empty Re: Pitoli - Editor and Proof Reader

Post  danielcherng Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:06 pm

whoa, that's a long intro xD

danielcherng

Back to top Go down

Post  kura x Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:39 am

so who is that on your avatar? looks like a Kosuke Fujishima character.
kura x
kura x

Back to top Go down

Post  pitoli Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:30 am

danielcherng wrote:whoa, that's a long intro xD
I know. DDDD: It got longwinded, I'm sorry.

kura x wrote:so who is that on your avatar? looks like a Kosuke Fujishima character.
Actually, it's not any of his characters, but I did model it after Belldandy.
pitoli
pitoli

http://pitoli.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down