DUWP Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anzuronamin - Proofreader / Editor

Go down

Anzuronamin - Proofreader / Editor Empty Anzuronamin - Proofreader / Editor

Post  anzuronamin Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:04 am

Howdy.

Um. My screenname is viciously long. You have to take a gulp of air after saying it, and that's assuming you can. "Anzu" or my real name "Maddy" is fine.
For anyone curious, it's Anz - urr - oh - gnaw - men.

I began writing my first book around eighth grade, and since then, I've gotten through three drafts and am sluggishly working through my fourth. The first thing I really edited was papers in eighth grade in my English class. I am a "grammar nazi," as some people would call it, and have three dictionaries throughout my home.

Except they're all ripped up by my two dogs.

I have one other story I plan on writing, and may do illustrations for every chapter header. Or maybe I'll just bum off someone else to do it.
I...I need to start that story... /roll

Anyways. I do like drawing, as evidence by my deviantART gallery (visit? critique? <3), however I see art as a hobby, not a career. It would be wonderful to write a webcomic one day, or a published one, but I don't think I would draw it because I don't personally see my own art as something serious / good. I'm always looking for new ways to improve, though, and love any and all critiques (hinthinthint).

I'm sixteen and a girl. That avatar over/up there? That's my personna. I am not a serious person, most of the time, but I do have maturity (well, as much as you'd expect from a 16-year-old girl. I'd like to think there's more, though, but you be the judge of that.)

And right now my middle finger hurts.

Nice to meet you all!
anzuronamin
anzuronamin

http://anzuronamin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down