DUWP Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofia Lopez- Inker

3 posters

Go down

Sofia Lopez- Inker Empty Sofia Lopez- Inker

Post  Saburu91 Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:21 pm

HEY HEY!

Name's Saburu (the title lies >.>) but over in humble Deviantart I'm either called Sabu or Sabubu. I was born in Australia on 21st of December 1991. Yes I'm aware its four days before Christmas. Truth be told.... I'm not like the rest of the team XD. I haven't finished high school yet (year 10. That's last year of high school in Australia) and I never went to an art school in my whole entire 17 years of life. I learnt everything from practising over and over again. Tis advice kiddies out there, use it well. Along with the force. And the pie your mum made you.

I'm quite outbursty and loud. I am also quite able to make a fool of myself. Its in the genes. I'm a bit of an optimist and try to see the good in people ( I SEE THROUGH YOU) but fear not, I do get mad, especially if you annoy me to the max. During fights I rarely take sides especially if they are both my friends. I will take a side if the other is BLATANTLY wrong (see the light fewl). But overall I believe I am a nice person to get along with. Please ignore the deranged expression on my face.

My current aspirations are to be a journalist and a comic artist (my mum would kill me if I told her I wanted to be a comic artist). And to get married to a good looking guy that isn't rich, funny, and nice to me and only me. And be a bastard to everyone else XD.

AND REMEMBER! Don't hesitate to ask questions. Last time I checked I have no rabies so you don't have to fear anything when I bite you!

EDIT!!!!

I should also mention I have an extreme love for yaoi or boy/boy love XD EVeryone is entitled to an opinion so don't complain if you ever see me doodle something like that.

Last edited by Saburu91 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saburu91

Back to top Go down

Sofia Lopez- Inker Empty Re: Sofia Lopez- Inker

Post  NippleLicker Jongbom Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:46 am

lol your birthday is the same date as the Mayan Apocalypse
NippleLicker Jongbom
NippleLicker Jongbom

http://jongbom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  danielcherng Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:03 pm

NippleLicker Jongbom wrote:lol your birthday is the same date as the Mayan Apocalypse
i thought that it was the 12th of december D:

danielcherng

Back to top Go down

Post  danielcherng Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:04 pm

lol, now i know your real name sofia XD

danielcherng

Back to top Go down

Post  NippleLicker Jongbom Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:11 am

12, 21, tomato tomatoe
NippleLicker Jongbom