DUWP Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc.

+6
lushan
kura x
pitoli
Silmarama
NippleLicker Jongbom
Ryuuen Tanaka
10 posters

Go down

What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc. Empty What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc.

Post  Ryuuen Tanaka Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:45 pm

What kind of comic genres and forms do you expect in this prod?
Also, what do you expect from the team, may it be pre-prod, prod or post prod.

Answering this may help setting the standards for the production.
Ryuuen Tanaka
Ryuuen Tanaka
Admin

http://duwp-productions.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc. Empty Re: What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc.

Post  NippleLicker Jongbom Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:18 pm

i expect a science fictiony, war-torn love tale about Shrimp Calvarymen fighting off space invaders who want to auction off the Shrimp Knights' planet to interdimensional planet collectors. Intricate and smart, yet so easy to read that five year olds can understand the basic principles that the story is trying to tell.
NippleLicker Jongbom
NippleLicker Jongbom

http://jongbom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc. Empty Re: What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc.

Post  Silmarama Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:39 am

Something subtle and beautiful, yet terrifying. I love horror, but not splatter, and something with deeper meaning. It should be more on a .... psycological plane. But still with warm humour and some comick relief. So... Well.... I'd love to do something like that. And it should be original, but still clear enough so you can follow what's happening in the story with ease. Don't you guys hate it when you find a good comic with a promising story and it's sooo hard to understand who says what or which character is which?

What I expect from the crew... Well, that we have fun together and allow ourselves to go wild with the ideas before getting serious! Razz And I'd love to work close, close, close to the whole group, really creating that "team work" feeling you get when you're comfortable with how things work. I don't want to just lend over a script to the penciller and then leave it at that. I wanna know what's going on, and I want to be able to help (without being in a controlling position).

Oh, and Jong, that was hilarious! lol! Let's do it!!! cheers

Last edited by Silmarama on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name! xD And baaad English because of it!)
Silmarama
Silmarama

http://silmarama.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pitoli Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 am

I was expecting something from the Action/Drama genres, but not necessarily fight-to-fight plotlines.

I don't really have much to say on this topic; I think it's good to get exposure to different forms whether I like them or not. Razz
pitoli
pitoli

http://pitoli.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kura x Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:52 pm

love comedy. i mean, thats what i write after all.
kura x
kura x

Back to top Go down

Post  lushan Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Action and Drama! xD But really, anything with thought-out storylines and characters. I'll leave that up to the storywriters. 'w'

I'm looking forward to some interesting conversations...x3
But really, I'm just expecting people to actually care about what they do. :3 But since we've all spent precious time applying and we're all willing to be part of this, that expectation's fulfilled!

...I'm a sucker for fight scenes, btw~ Very Happy
lushan
lushan

Back to top Go down

What kind of Projects do you expect to do in the prod.... etc. Empty xDDD

Post  animelovingfool Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:21 am

xD I'm just an editor, don't look at me... But it'd be fun to read about the feudal age in Japan, like SDL or something... But that's just 'cuz I love SDL... xD
animelovingfool
animelovingfool

Back to top Go down

Post  danielcherng Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:30 am

We need Actions, Dramas, and Comedies Very Happy I don't really care about the theme but i'm probably better in the science fiction genre.

danielcherng

Back to top Go down

Post  dy_maraway Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:16 am

an interesting story, with lots of action and characters with an unique personality... maybe with a bit of drama
dy_maraway
dy_maraway

http://dymaraway.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red-Rook Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:18 pm

I am hoping to do some Horror/ Detective Genre if possible. Action is also good. Most of all I am hoping to contribute to something interesting. Doesn't have to be ground breaking, just intriguing.
Red-Rook
Red-Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum