DUWP Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tooaya: Colorist

4 posters

Go down

tooaya: Colorist Empty tooaya: Colorist

Post  tooaya Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:31 am

Heya everyone~ I'm Tooaya, and I've just been accepted as a colorist in the team. Nice to meet you all!

Ummm...lets see...I'm not good with introductions. I've been on DA since summer 2005, it was recently that I saw Ryuuen's SDL comics, and I was really fascinated by it, and decided to watch her. When she said that DUWP was hiring, I took a stab at it. I've been interested in doing comics since a very long time, and I thought this could be a great opportunity. (Originally applied to be both a toner and a colorist, but couldn't turn in my toned one on time, haha. x_x;; ) So thank you for hiring me, Ryuuen, and I'm looking forward to working with you all~ ^_^

Anyways, a little about myself. Like I said, I've been on DA since 2005. It's really a great community (before?) and it helped me to improve my drawings a great deal. Unfortunately, my real life major kind of clashes with art (pharmacy), and it's hard for me to find a balance between the two. Nonetheless, art has always been my passion. My drawing style vary greatly, depending on what kind of artist I like at the moment. I take other people's styles and incorporate it in my drawings a lot. From that I have learned a lot of techniques, but it also made my style well...extremely unstable. So that's something I've been working on. :3

in real life I'm a pretty quiet person, been having stuttering as a problem since I was like, 3. ._.; But on the internet I'm pretty chattery (if I'm in the mood, that is. XD; ) So feel free to talk to me if you want! Again, nice to meet you all~<3

tooaya

Back to top Go down

tooaya: Colorist Empty Re: tooaya: Colorist

Post  pitoli Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:46 am

tooaya wrote:it was recently that I saw Ryuuen's SDL comics, and I was really fascinated by it, and decided to watch her

I don't mean to embarrass you, but I think Ryuuen has a Y chromosome. xD
Unless I'm mistaken.
pitoli
pitoli

http://pitoli.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuen Tanaka Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 am

8D;;; I has the Y chromosome, yes. xD
Ryuuen Tanaka
Ryuuen Tanaka
Admin

http://duwp-productions.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pitoli Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Ryuuen Tanaka wrote:8D;;; I has the Y chromosome, yes. xD

Yeyyy. ;D
pitoli
pitoli

http://pitoli.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tooaya Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 am

Oooohhhh I see. O=
sorry about that, Ryuuen. XD;;

tooaya

Back to top Go down

Post  lushan Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:57 am

Eeeek! It's tooaya!!! *o* Winner of shilin's contest! Woooahz! Working on the same team as me?! So awesome~! >w<
lushan
lushan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum