Ryuuen Tanaka: Group Owner and Admin

Go down

Ryuuen Tanaka: Group Owner and Admin

Post  Ryuuen Tanaka on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Hello, greeting to everyone and I hope you're having a nice day.

I am Ryuuen Tanaka. The owner, organizer, all-around staff member and administrator of DUWP-Productions.
This year I'm turning 21 this October. I'm a total bum and has no life but illustrating and making comics.

I am a 4-year graduating college student at DLS-CSB Manila, Philippines majoring in Bachelor of Arts in MultiMedia Arts. So far, though I have not yet finished all my terms, I have studied design and colour theories, photography, web design and encoding. interactive media design and coding, 2D pre-prod-post productions, 3D pre-prod-post productions, Comic Illustration, Video and Audio designs and editing, Publishing and Multimedia Business Management. I also have a little knowledge in the Japanese language and Filipino Sign Language, and fluent in English and Filipino. I studied Creative Writing and Script Writing for Video and animation--- and I also play the piano and flute.

I do 2D illustration, web designing and econding, and Comic Illustration as a living. I had also worked for Hanako Games as a Scene Illustrator in one of their shoujo games, Fatal Hearts. And illustrated for a Novel named "Against All Elements". I'm currently, though, bumming my ass off and being a failure at life. ( a.k.a. jobless. I'm available for commissions though xD )

I'm currently single, and not looking XD (i just wanted to share that). I'm 4'11" 1/2, and Asian. I'm also known as being sick always and the master of pushing myself too hard. I am also the president of DA's Sleep-Deprived-Club. My left eye is blind (or nearly blind), far-sighted with glaucoma and I'm forced ambidextrous. I also get seizures so you'll know why when time comes and I'm not available for quite sometime.

I started drawing when I was five, only got serious with it when I got High School. I started writing when I was in grade school and was part of the school publication till I graduated from Highschool, and I was 16 back then. I drew my first actual comic last 2005, which was DUWP: Soul Capture (first version) with 27 pages. My first self published comic was DUWP: Under the Rain (first version) and was printed November of last year, had 32 pages and had a print run of 32 copies--- and sold out in the first day of the Comic Market. I had 27 re-print requests afterwards.

I never actually wanted to be a comic artist. Honestly, my dream in life it to make an animation company that will be known to the whole world, with a multi-racial staff. I'm still working on achieving this goal, but for know-- I think I'll do what I think I can do best as a stepping stone into achieving that goal.

DUWP, originally isn't a comic group nor a comic at all. It was a novel I have written when I was a sophomore in High School back in 2002. DUWP, or The Dark UnderWorld Project was consisted of 60+ chapters, with four parts, 11 side stories and 1 collaboration story.

DUWP became a Production name and attachment to everything else I write and do just because of the reasons that they are of related to the main story and that I can't really think of a name. That's why [D.U.W.P.]-Productions is here. (it was first used in my Soul Capture animation trailer, I needed a production name so I used that. xD )

As for my art-- as started out with Anpanman when I was 5 then I progressed of to doing realism with a ball point pen till I was 10 years old.
I never knew what happened, I stopped drawing realism and started drawing anime starting from DBZ, YYH and the like. Then in HS, I adopted Yuu Watase's art style after watching FY. And lol, I started to do my own art after, and what you see now in my gallery are the fruits of those many years of practice.

Lastly, I'm strict. And people tell me I'm rude, scary and snarky. For that you may hate, but you may also learn from it.

I hope we all just get along well ^_^
Good Luck and Good Day to everyone.
Ryuuen Tanaka
Admin

View user profile http://duwp-productions.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryuuen Tanaka: Group Owner and Admin

Post  NippleLicker Jongbom on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:50 am

you know im getting a bit blind in my left eye as well D:
NippleLicker Jongbom

View user profile http://jongbom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuen Tanaka on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:26 am

NippleLicker Jongbom wrote:you know im getting a bit blind in my left eye as well D:
Sucks, doesn't it? D:
Ryuuen Tanaka
Admin

View user profile http://duwp-productions.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down